- This event has passed.
Relish Workshop Series: Pay Up! Salary Negotiation with Kate Dixon
January 14 @ 4:30 pm - 6:00 pm EST$40
Want to demystify the salary negotiation process and get actionable tips and scripts you can use right now? Join our Pay Up! Salary Negotiation Workshop, where you’ll learn:
- What to research and how to find everything you need to know
- The most commonly negotiated items in your package, and what’s probably not worth your effort
- Proven scripts for getting more of what you want (including my 7 Magic Words of salary negotiation), and you’ll try out your new skills in a quick breakout session
- The best 4-step plan for a great negotiation conversation
- How to shift your mindset to become more confident and competent
About Kate Dixon
Kate Dixon, author of Pay UP! Unlocking Insider Secrets of Salary Negotiation, is the Principal and Founder of Dixon Consulting, a leadership development and total rewards consultancy that specializes in salary negotiation coaching, compensation solutions, as well as workshops and teambuilding for organizations of all sizes, from startups to Fortune 100 companies.
Kate’s passion is helping diverse leaders around the world accelerate their results to become more successful and more fulfilled.
Kate has spent the past 25 years working for and consulting with leaders in for-profit companies including Nike, Intel, American Express, Mercari, and Kaiser Permanente, as well as non-profits like The Learning Policy Institute, One Community Health, DePaul Industries, Period, and the Nike Community Impact Fund.
She’s a certified coach, sits on the Forbes Coaches Council, and has been a certified compensation professional for over 20 years.
Kate speaks for groups and gives podcast interviews on topics including salary negotiations, discovering your principles, authentic leadership, time management, leadership coaching, life planning, and gratitude.
Kate provides advice about leadership, pay, culture, and organizations to subscribers at katedixon.org.